It may seem odd at first, a motorcycle lawyer creating a list of benefits for calling, but some folks may still skip over the benefits of hiring a New Jersey motorcycle lawyer due to what they perceive lawyers do.
Public jokes about lawyers aside, when you are in a motorcycle accident you will find that your lawyer is the one you confide in and rely upon to get your life back in order.
The adversary in a motorcycle accident usually becomes your insurance company.
Call me for a free consultation for your New Jersey Accident to find out why.
The truth is personal injury lawyers can be your best friend when you have an accident.
- We take the mental pressure off during a time of great stress when an insurance negotiator may be badgering you.
- We may be able to take the pressure off financially when you are out of work and facing unpaid bills.
- We do the talking for you to assure you don’t say the wrong thing.
- We can usually negotiate higher settlements for you, knowing track records of insurance companies.
- We have investigators to unravel disputed facts and uncover evidence.
- We know all of the damages to which you are entitled, whereas you may leave something on the table.
- We spend time on phone calls, evidence, research and paperwork allowing you utilize that time catching up on work, or simply to rest and concentrate on healing.
- We know the best insurance companies for you and how to buy an insurance policy that suits your goals.
- We are able to negotiate with insurance companies and doctors with less initial resistance and more effective outcomes than you could.
- We help you understand confusing laws such as the “no-fault” law and their implications.
- We know the ins and outs of claims for pain and suffering, and can guide you through these claims.
- Perhaps most importantly, we can protect your rights and force insurance companies to settle on a reasonable timetable instead of stringing you along while you are laid-up, until you are broke and have to accept a lower settlement amount!
Hiring me, in particular, yields these additional benefits:
- I specialize in my practice by representing only motorcycle accident cases.
- I am a cycle rider just like you, so I can relate to your situation and understand the emotional attachment to your damaged cycle.
- I have case after case of a 25+ year history to rely upon to get your best settlement.
- I’m easy to talk with and will simplify what can be a very complicated process.
- I will come to you if you are injured and can’t come to me, even if it is a hospital visit.
- I take cases on a contingency basis, so if we don’t win your case, I don’t get paid.
Any of these factors alone make it a smart choice to talk with a lawyer specializing in motorcycle accidents. But when you factor in that you receive ALL of these benefits, and it’s a free consultation with me, it’s crazy not to call 888-cycle-law for a quick review of your accident.
You are under no obligation to work with me after we talk. I just want the chance to help you, and advise you on your options. I think you will find that you were glad you made the call; at least that’s what my past clients have told me.
New Jersey motorcycle accident lawyer Lee Gaber can be reached at 1-888-292-5352 24/7 365 days a year. That’s 1-888-cycle-law.